What's happening everyone?? Hope you're all enjoying the rest of 2016, as there are still a ton of individual moments left to love yourself and others, before we have a whole new year filled with opportunities.
I've been busy with designing new shirts and merchandise, and a couple of new things have made their way into the SkoolieLove Store.
Thanks for browsing, make it a great day!!
- We are looking to rent a space either short term so that Mary and I get the chance to temporarily have a place to park, but we are especially on the lookout for something long term, 12 months or more. Terms are all very negotiable, and if we all agree on everything, we would love to stay longer.
- We are also open to the idea of adding the bus to an already established Airbnb Community or backyard location. Mary and I simply want to be together in Seattle. We would be super willing to work with current Airbnb users, hosts and renters to offer the Bus as a way for people to experience Tiny Living in Seattle.
Over at the SkoolieLove Store, we have been super busy working on new shirt and mug designs. At the moment, we are focusing mostly on Bus Life, Tiny Living and Nature themes.
What kinds of designs, shirts or items are you guys interested seeing in the future? I am all ears for new and great ideas.
- Vehicle liability insurance has two components: Bodily Injury coverage and Property Damage coverage. Vehicle liability insurance is the basic insurance coverage that covers injuries or damage to other people or property if you're at fault for an accident.
- Liability is also one of the few coverage options that's mandatory in every state.
I knew that I would be able to find my way and succeed at Tiny Living in a School Bus. But how? Making Money the last two years, I have:
- Sold all Natural, hand-poured Soy candles and other crafts. Selling to people I met on the road and on my Etsy store (Mostly when parked and have a steady way to send mail.)
- Began writing a memoir and short stories, moving towards a professional writing gig.
- Collected what little was over from my Tax Return and Piggy Bank
- Grown my hair out for Scientific Hippie Research - Still unpaid.
- Donate my beard hair every 3 months
- Custom T-Shirt Store
My dad is a handy man, and if he tells himself he can do something, he does it. So after watching lots of HGTV, Tiny House Nation, and tons of YouTube videos, we had an idea of what we were capable of. With my mom's help and support, the three of us tore apart, rebuilt, and converted the 11 window Blue Bus in roughly 3 and a half months.
I love and appreciate you all.
Head over to the SkoolieLove Store (SkoolieNation.com) and enter "LoveMyself" into the discount field at Checkout, you will receive 20% OFF your entire order!
In my desire to age and grow old, I understand that suffering is part of the deal. My body parts will not last forever; I don't expect them to. Things are going to wear out, things will hurt. What really makes me suffer on a grander scale is the systematic attack on my mind and freedom of choice, a system that direly impacts any rational decision making. I am extremely frustrated and angry with the Guerrilla Warfare tactics that advertisers and companies are using to infiltrate our senses and interrupt our thought processes WHEREVER we go.
"Oh, you have some spare time for a thought? GIVE ME THAT TIME! NO thinking allowed!" Is the message that I constantly see and hear EVERYWHERE from advertisers.
"We all do. We enjoy things too much, we worry too much. Too much. It's all about moderation. Moderation is Key.” He looked me straight in the eyes, as we stand in the corner of the convenience store, near the exit door. As he took a pause, through the doors in the distance, I catch a glimpse of my mom walking over from where we parked the car. This conversation had been going on for a few minutes. Time didn't matter as I gave Wiz my full attention; he is a wonderful human being.
"Turn on your TV's, because there's fake news out there!!!" you hear on the night stand radio every morning. "Awww damn it, TODAY AGAIN?!"
'Hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace?' What is happening? We need to discuss options not opinions.